Avaliable Grits: 36g, 40g, 50g, 60g, 80g, 100g, 120g
Product Brand: 3M
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: $12-$20
Product In-Stock: Yes
These sanding belts are specifically designed for use with 10″ belt sander flooring machines. They are made from 3M Regalite, a type of cubitron ceramic, and are known for their durability, aggressive cutting power, and ability to leave a good scratch pattern. These belts are suitable for use when installing new bare wood or removing non-gummy finishes, making them a great choice for hardwood flooring projects. They are 9-7/8″ x 29-1/2″ in size.
3M Regalite 10″ Sanding Belt Advantages
- The 3M Regalite ceramic aluminum oxide mineral is designed to run cooler than traditional abrasives.
- The belt’s cloth backing is highly durable, helping it maintain its shape and track well during use.
- The splice of the belt is non-directional, meaning it can be used in either direction without affecting performance.
- The 3M Regalite mineral provides an aggressive cut for efficient sanding.
- This sanding belt is a long-lasting and reliable choice for woodworking and flooring projects.
3M Regalite 10″ Sanding Belts Help & FAQ’s
On a normal floor 300-500 ft is a good guidance. Every floor is different remember – a cherry floor might get more use because it is soft or a brazillian cherry floor might just get less usage. Also, higher grits probably get an extra 100-200 sq ft of good usage.
No, not really it is black and made of what looks like rocks. It is not apart of the Regalite family.
Still a contractor favorite on the west coast, who doesn’t love purple? Anyways, these belts are constructed in an overbuilt way. The backing is thick and unless absolutely hammered do not rip or break. The grain is strong and long lasting, it is predictable on each and every job.